Banner

Friday, February 17, 2012

How to convert swf to image wiht alpha channel?

ASK

  • How to convert swf to image with alpha channel(PNG, TGA, TIFF)? My question is: I have a swf file, and want to extract image from swf. I had tried to capture image when play the swf file, but the quality is bad, even without alpha channel. So if there is another way for me to get image in swf file without losing quality? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
swf to image

Answer

I think you need a professional tool. Moyea SWF to Video Converter can convert swf with alpha channel. It can not only convert swf to videos, audios, but also outputs images, such as JPG, GIF, PNG, Tiff and so on. You can follow the steps on http://www.swfkits.com/swf-converter-blog/tag/flash-to-image/

Hope it help.

No comments:

Post a Comment