Banner

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can I download flash game from Candystand.com?

ASK

  • I'm trying to download a flash game from Candystand.com, but I can't seem to do it. I tried searching for the .swf object in page source, but I couldn't find the right one, only 3 objects came up and none of them were the game.If you know where I can download the flash object it would help greatly. Thank you

Answer

Here is an easiest and FREE way to download flash games from any flash game websites. All you need is a FREE and Professional Flash Downloader. It automatically lists all online SWF files and SWF games' URL from the target webpage for downloading.

Besides, this is a guide of how to using this amazing flash downloader.
How to Download Flash Games from Internet

Hope this is helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment