Banner

Thursday, February 16, 2012

How can I upload swf files onto internet such as the youtube

ASK

  • I got Flash 8 and so I make animations. I want to post these animations on youtube but I can't upload swf files onto youtube. How do I convert an swf flash animation to a video format compatible with Youtube?
swf to youtube

Answer

Here are 8 methods I collect for you to upload swf to youtube.com

1. Be inspired to make your Flash SWF videos
2. Be bold to edit your Flash SWF videos
3. Be critical to your Flash uploads
4. Be flexible when you upload your Flash to YouTube
5. Be brave to ask for help about your Flash design and YouTube Upload
6. Be social after your Flash was uploaded to YouTube
7. Be smart to use the features YouTube offers to your Flash
8. Be open to other Flash animations and multi-media videos making applications    

You can find detailed steps on
8 Tips to Make Flash SWF Videos Playable and Attractive on YouTube

Hope these are helpful. 

2 comments:

  1. You may also try iDealshare VideoGo to upload SWF to YouTube https://www.idealshare.net/video-converter/upload-swf-to-youtube.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avdshare Video Converter also helps to convert SWF to upload to YouTube
    https://www.avdshare.com/video-converter-mac-windows

    ReplyDelete