Banner

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Play Presentation on RCA 46LA45RQ LCD HDTV

ASK

  • I want to show the powerpoint presentation I made with background music on HDTV to share with my friends. I own RCA 46LA45RQ LCD HDTV. How could I do?

Answer

RCA 46LA45RQ LCD HDTV
With 1080p Full HD resolution, a high brightness level and a high contrast ratio, RCA 46LA45RQ LCD HDTV delivers true high-definition quality pictures that HD has to offer. Multiple types of connection options give you flexibility and piano black finish improves the way the TV looks.

Like RCA 40LA45RQ LCD HDTV, 4 HDMI provices ports to connect 46LA45RQ with other devices, such as DVD player, camcorder and etc.

46'' large HD screen is really a good hardware to show powerpoint. The ways are also mulriple. Burn powerpoint on dvd disc, save powerpoint as video or even save slides as images.

No comments:

Post a Comment