Banner

Monday, August 20, 2012

Totally Free Method to Convert SWF to MP4

ASK

  • Do you know any freeware to convert swf to mp4?
  • I need a swf to mp4 converter to convert a flash I received from my friends. Anyone help?
  • I just want to convert swf to mp4 online. I searched many ways on internet but they are all not free.

Answer

I know a totally free way to convert swf to mp4. There are 2 freeware you need to install first.
Part I Convert Files in SWF to Videos in 3GP
step 1: Use Moyea SWF to 3GP converter, you can input swf files from folder, from url and other ways.
convert swf to 3gp free
step 2: Do settings as you like in output videos and audios.
convert swf to 3gp free
step 3: Convert and wait for the output 3GP video.
convert swf to 3gp free

Part II Convert 3GP to MP4
step 1: Use Leawo MP4 Converter to input 3GP videos you have gotten in Part I.
free convert 3gp to mp4

step 2: Do some settings of output video.
free convert 3gp to mp4

step 3: Click Convert and wait for the output MP4 video.
free convert 3gp to mp4

That's all. And hope it is helpful for you!

4 comments:

  1. Here's also a tutorial on "how to convert swf to mp4 and play it on iPad". I hope it helps, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found a real SWF to MP4 Conversion tool which can decode SWF to MP4, MOV, AVI, etc and encode MP4 to SWF, MOV to SWF, AVI to SWF, etc.



    Happy with it. Hope it's useful to you.

    Hope it's useful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Avdshare Video Converter to convert SWF to MP4, MOV, AVI
    Here is the easy guide http://www.avdshare.com/convert-swf-to-mp4-on-mac-or-windows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everybody
    Today I will introduce to everyone my favorite ringtone collection. Ringtones fun. Rock ringtones. Ringtones edm. Iphone ringtone. There are many attractive ringtones waiting for you. Visit my homepage to find and reference more interesting tunes here: https://ringtonesmobile.net/

    Here are some examples of ring tones that you can reference and install:

    - Tera Fitoor ringtone here
    - Ya Lili ringtone here
    - Pilla Ra ringtone here
    - Rx100 ringtone here
    - Paniyon Sa ringtone here

    I need your opinion. I hope my collection will get you the best ringtone on your mobile. thank you

    ReplyDelete